Saturday, January 31, 2009

A few quick updates

I made barbecued pork sammiches for a shower this week, so I updated that post with some new pics. I had some, er, technical difficulties with the original photos. (I don't know my camera well enough to know what to do with a lack of light. I should learn this. I'm sure I'll get right on that.)

Also, following the lead of my pal Jay at Pocket Jacks, I added a "follow this blog" gadget on the right side of my blog. Now you, too, can become a follower! All the cool kids are doing it. Well, three of them, anyway.

2 comments:

DandeLion Soup said...

And what yummy sammiches they were! Thanks a bunch! And thanks for the adorable outfits for Leah. They are too cute!

Melisa said...

Just so you know I saved your blog address very early in the year. I dont get back much because I'm actually trying to lose weight which is what brought me to blogger. I love your blog and all the wonderful pictures you include with your posts! Thank you for sharing your love of cooking and great recipes with the rest of us! :)