This is an adaptation of a Taste of Home recipe, and these tasty little bites are a quick addition to a soup or pasta meal (although quite a bit smaller than I'd envisioned). But they're still yummy. And cute. And very easy to make.
Note that I'd recommend using the good ol' grated Parmesan cheese in a can, rather than freshly grated. The fresh Parmesan cheese just kind of gums up the oil mixture, and doesn't leave the distinct little Parmesan flecks behind after the oil is absorbed into the rolls.
Makes 30 small rolls
1 12-ounce tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet or spray it with cooking spray.
2. Cut each biscuit into 3 pieces. Roll each piece in a 4" rope and tie it in a knot, tucking the ends underneath. Place 2" apart on baking sheet.
3. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden.
4. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
5. Brush warm rolls with seasoned oil mixture.