This has been a learning experience for us. For example:
- Men pick out paint colors much more quickly than women. "Which is better, A or B? B or C?" It's like a trip to the eye doctor. We worked our way through dozens of paint chips in three minutes.
- Painting walls red is a lot of work. We're four coats and some tinted primer in, and it still isn't perfect, but I give up.
- Painting furniture red is rather fun.
- White dogs and red paint don't mix. Or maybe Charlie was making a fashion statement.
- I am good at edging along ceilings. The hubby is much better at everything else.
- Bending over is nearly impossible. How do most people do it?
We'll be back to normal soon. Carry on.