The dinner kit was definitely a step up from the usual dry dinner kits, and is much healthier to boot (including whole-grain pasta). It took a bit more prep work than some dinner kits, but the results were well worth the extra effort.
Good Earth and MyBlogSpark have also offered me a second prize pack to give away to one lucky winner. This includes:
- A GoodEarth dinner kit, which will be hitting shelves this summer. Four flavors are available: Mediterranean Chicken with angel hair pasta, Spicy Citrus glazed shrimp with angel hair pasta, Herb Crusted Chicken with mushroom risotto, and Tuscan Chicken with penne pasta.
- Two sets of bamboo flatware.
- Two bamboo dishes.
- A bamboo utility board.
- A 100% recyclable grocery tote.
To enter to win a prize pack, you can do any or all of the following, for one entry each:
- Leave a comment about which flavor you would like to try
- Tweet about this giveaway
- Mention this giveaway on your blog
- Become a follower of this blog
You can leave a comment that includes your entries, or send an email to email@example.com. Entries are due by 6 p.m. CST on Monday, July 12, and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
Good luck! And really. Get yourself some bamboo sheets.