Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oops

My goodness, has it been that long? Wow.

In the past month, the hubby, the little man, and I:


  • Finished the latest in a series of brutal, work-related deadlines. OK, so that was mainly me. But the hubby and the little man have to put up with me during those times. That's hard work, too.

  • Spent a week in sunny Florida! We ate a lot of good food. And the hubby hired a personal chef to spend the afternoon with me. But more about that another time. When I find the pictures.

  • Put our house on the market. The house always had to be sparkly clean. Kitchens get messed up pretty easily. For the past month, my kitchen has basically been for decoration only. It's been torture.

  • Sold our house! That just happened this week. I made bars to celebrate. I resisted the urge to throw the batter all over the kitchen, just because I could. Instead, I rebelled by leaving my towel on the floor of the bathroom. Ha! Take that, Mr. Home Inspection Man!

And now, I'm going to bed.

No comments: